|Accounts, Finance & Financial Services|
|14 Mar, 2020||
|13 Apr, 2020|
Test Required ?
Akhtar Iqbal & Brother wants to hire a full time Account Manager to oversee our accounts. The chosen person will prepare sales reports, and/or look after a portfolio of assigned customers. You would actively seek new sales opportunities and peruse our existing clients to develop new business.
- The Ideal candidate we are looking for will have the following responsibilities:
- Clearly mentioning the growth of internal and external stakeholders for monthly, quarterly, and annual initiatives.
- Identifying the areas of improvement so that the organization can meet the sales quotas
- Developing new businesses with new and/or existing clients.
- Preparing reports on the company’s/partners’ account status
- Predicting and tracking key account metrics (such as annual forecasts and monthly/quarterly sales results)
- Cooperating with the sales team to detect and produce new opportunities
- Serving as the main contact point for all account management matters
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximize the company’s profits
- Growing trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors, customer stakeholders, and key accounts
- Making sure that the company gets an on-time solution of any accounts related problems
- BA/BS degree from an HEC recognized university in sales, Business Administration or a relevant field
- Strong portfolio as a Junior Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, or a relevant role
- Familiarity with account management software (CRM) like HubSpot, Zoho CRM or Salesforce
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- Proven ability to present, communicate, and influence main stakeholders including executive and C-level
- Experience of keeping sharp attention to details while juggling with multiple accounts or management projects
- Can express account detail via verbal and written communication
Apply to this JOB