|07 May, 2021||
|21 May, 2021|
Test Required ?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead and/or CTO to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, secure and efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers.
- Automation experience with at least one configuration/ deployment management system such as Google Deployment Manager, Terraform, Chef (directly or via AWS OpsWorks), Puppet, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Salt, or other such tools.
- Experience working at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, and Java. Proficient with git and git workflows.
- Proficient in leveraging Cl and CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Implement HIPAA Compliance
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Actively look for security vulnerabilities in our application and network, reporting issues and describing possible solutions.
- Design and maintain our security infrastructure and develop detailed cybersecurity designs.
- Develop an instrumentation strategy.
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy.
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
- First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Provide regular reports auditing our current services and latest changes, as well as our internal practices.
- 4+ years of related work experience.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field.
- Relevant certification, such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AZ-400, CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CCNA or OWSE.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong Linux and Windows system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure) (experience with AWS is required).
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Thorough understanding of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on.
- Thorough understanding of cryptographic primitives and their underlying principles.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills
- Thorough understanding of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTP and HTTPS, as well as their underlying implementations.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Apply to this JOB